During the sign-up process, we ask you for your name, address, birthday, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Your social security is unique to you and the best way to confirm your identity along with the information provided. Since moneyamigo is a bank, we are required to verify your information with your social security number.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a moneyamigo card?
- Does moneyamigo run a credit check on me?
- What information is needed to create my account?
- Can I apply for a card if I am not a U.S. Citizen?
- Have driver license ready
- Why do you need a social security number?
- moneyamigo will need access to some services
- amigocare terms and conditions
- What if I receive a message that my sign up failed?