If you overdraft your account, all you’ll need to do is deposit money into your account to bring it back to a positive. There are no overdraft fees, but you want to make sure you stay in good standing to maintain all the benefits you’ve accumulated (you worked so hard to get them – you don’t want to lose them, right?) and to qualify for our unique amigo zero 0% APR loan program.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade from moneyamigo basic to X or X with care?
- What happens if I accidentally overdraft my account?
- How do I activate my card?
- What is a PIN?
- Can I have more than 1 card at time?
- Can I get a card for my family members?
- How do I request a replacement card?
- How do I know how much cash back I earned?
- How old do I need to be to apply?
- Will I receive text alerts?